Our B&B Guest Rooms...
After a hard day's walking or cycling along Hadrian's Wall, relax and recover in one of our luxury B&B guest bedrooms. At Hill on the Wall we have three guest rooms available on a bed and breakfast basis as follows: Click image for a larger version.
|| Kingsize Double Room with en-suite bathroom
This spacious room is at the front of the house on the first floor with views over Hadrian's Wall and Irthing Valley.
It is furnished with light oak furniture and a brass king size bedstead. It has a pure wool carpet and beautiful rugs, both floor and wall hanging, the latter from Nepal. The windows have shutters as well as floor to ceiling curtains.
Twin Room with private bathroom
This large first floor room, at the front of the house, has fantastic views over Hadrian's Wall and the Irthing Valley.
Furnished with mahogany furniture and brass headboards and a large sofa. Pure wool carpets and rugs also adorn this room. Shutters on the window also make this room cosy for winter season stays.
Twin Room with en-suite bathroom
This is a ground floor room, off the Long Room at the rear of the house and has a view over the rear courtyard.
Pine furniture is the theme for this room, together with brightly coloured floor rugs.
- Flat screen televisions
- Free Wifi internet connection
- Sumptuous duck/goose feather duvets
(hypoallergenic duvets are available on request)
- Current monthly glossy magazines
- Cafetierres with fresh ground coffee
- Selection of tea
- Instant coffee and decaf coffee
- Hot chocolate
- Complimentary barrel of biscuits
- Selection of chocolate items
- Bottles of water
- Bath robes and slippers
- Use of iron and ironing board
All the en-suite/private bathrooms with their contemporary lighting and modern bathroom fittings have:
- Luxury towels
- A treasure trove of branded toiletries, which include toothpaste and deodorants.
- Magnified make up mirror (complimentary eye make up remover and cotton wool/cotton buds for the ladies)
- Shaver sockets (complimentary shaving balm for the gents)
PLEASE NOTE: Rooms will not be available until after 4:30pm on the day of arrival unless arranged in advance.